The Church of Our Lady Immaculate & St. Joseph
This is the oldest Catholic Church in Suffolk. It was built in the 15th century, with an addition in the 19th century.
In the 1830's a Catholic School was built to the west of the Church and continued to be used as such until 1949. The School building has now gone.
Part of the prestbytery has been converted into Martha House, a retreat centre for Priests of the East Anglia Diocese.
All Saints Church
This Church was built in the 15th century with the chancel built in the 19th century.
It has recently undergone refurbishment which now includes a hearing loop, public address system, toilet for the disabled, and a new kitchen area.
Lawshall Evangelical Free Church
The Church was founded because of the desire of a number of evangelical Christians to be a witness for the gospel in their own and surrounding villages. Periodical evangelistic activities had been undertaken in the village by a variety of outside bodies (including the Faith Mission), resulting in a number of conversions. However, a legacy from the late Mr Walter G Waspe enabled a new church to be established and a building to be erected and opened for worship on 1st August 1970. The church was (and continues to be) affiliated to the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches and therefore the church adopted the FIEC Basis of Faith as its own. In July 1976 the church called its first pastor, David Bedford-Groom, who continued to minister and lead the church until 1988. He was succeeded until their respective requirements from full-time ministry by Michael Holmes (1989 -1998) and Antony Finnie (2000 - 2008). Steven Jones was called to minister and lead the church in September 2008.